• ...and so much more!
  • glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    What year HR-V did you get? I kind of want a previous gen model (not the new 2023 model).
    We got a 2022 and it's already worth more than we paid for it. And as someone else said, Honda's have always been at msrp or close, so we don't feel at all bad about paying that. The no dealer add-ons or addendums made the choice.
    ARJ Defense ad

bigtex10mm

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Fayette Co.
    My third Ram is a 2018. I've had two others prior to it and driven over 300K on each. Only minor issues on the other two. I just rolled over 115K on the 2018, but I have the Chrysler/Mopar Lifetime Max Care Warranty that was offered in 2018/2019. It is almost the equivalent of the new car bumper to bumper warranty. Every time I take my Ram into the dealer for service, the sales manager comes over to me and makes an offer, which by the way is a very good offer, and I ask him if he can transfer the Max Care warranty to the new Ram and he says no.....and so do I. Also my Ram is paid for and running as good as new, so since I am retiring in 16mos, I really don't want to get into payments again. Just for grins, I did have him work up the best deal he could, on a 2022 dressed out the same as mine. I would still have to finance over 35K after all the trade in value and discounts.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    What's so hard about finding a pickup? Just take any shitbox and cut the back end out of it.
    1656536659222.png

Top Bottom