• ...and so much more!
  • PhulesAu

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    That's nice, but means nothing. We just took it in the ass, from congress and have no way to fight back. That crybaby in the house, got it funded, now it'll be damn near impossible to over turn.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Pessimists say that once a Federal Program is started, it is impossible to roll back.

Sadly, I sit squarely in the middle of the Pessimists.

The only way to reform this Government is through a relentless campaign of non-violent civil disobedience.

The best way is to stop feeding the beast. If just 50,000 taxpayers stopped paying their income taxes, the IRS would be overwhelmed. They don't have enough agents to go after 50,000 tax resisters.

Yes a few of us would be martyrs for the cause, but the vast majority could continue their protest. More and more people will take notice, and knowing the Federal Beast can be killed by a thousand cuts, they will join the protest knowing that the beast will never hurt them.

The People have far more power of the "Purse" than Congress, if only we did our civic duty and refused to pay the taxes of an oppressive regime.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    The best way is to stop feeding the beast.
    I agree with you, but not sure if I'm ready to go full outlaw yet; still just a scofflaw. There are ways to legally get out of income taxes or at least pay very little. Get out of your wage slave job so they can't take it strait from your paycheck. Make your reportable income as close to the poverty level as possible. Barter as much as you can. First step and hardest part is getting out of debt. I'm working on that part now.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I agree with you, but not sure if I'm ready to go full outlaw yet; still just a scofflaw. There are ways to legally get out of income taxes or at least pay very little. Get out of your wage slave job so they can't take it strait from your paycheck. Make your reportable income as close to the poverty level as possible. Barter as much as you can. First step and hardest part is getting out of debt. I'm working on that part now.
    I commend these actions. I increasingly see underground economies developing.

Top Bottom