• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ducksps

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Austin, Houston
    another super fella has joined our humble group!!!!!

MONGO,

Damn it man! Still loving the MP5 I purchased from you and thanks for taking the time to answer all my questions when I started buying this wacky stuff. Everything is going great for me and I hope your doing well and look forward to the next time I have an opportunity to twist your ear with my silly non-stop questions.

Best Regards,
    chris

Mongo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Houston area
    MONGO,

Damn it man! Still loving the MP5 I purchased from you and thanks for taking the time to answer all my questions when I started buying this wacky stuff. Everything is going great for me and I hope your doing well and look forward to the next time I have an opportunity to twist your ear with my silly non-stop questions.

Best Regards,
    chris

Chris, I'm glad you did not end up selling it. Did you ever get a PDW?

ducksps

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Austin, Houston
    The MP5 is resting in my safe and only for an interesting trade or good price would it vanish. I want to aquire an mp5k and m16 thus being the only allowable reason for the MP5 to leave. I love the MP5 but ended up with a spare for training and from all the classes I've been to where I could use a K I have fallen in love. Of course a K would most likely be a sear gun but I have lots of hosts guns when that happens. The AR platform with so many options is more a matter of when and not if.

Two other odd contraptions on my all time favorite list would be a grease gun like the one you were so kind to let me shoot or a classic Reising.

Top Bottom