• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    After my 5th or 6th time into the Buda Cabela's and getting sticker shock at the gun and ammo prices, I decided that probably not the store for me. I did however get some good jerky there once.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone

Clipboard01.jpg

Soooooo worth $150!

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.

Yes, the $1.50 for 100 is for used ones, the 5 packs are new mags. I was answering someone else question that they were only seeing the 5 packs in the post above.

But let me tell you. I have 30 or so "used" ones from them and when I ordered, I ordered all in increments of 5 and they would just send me the 5 packs of new mags.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    I have nothing but used ones; some from the 1960's! All work fine. This is truly a weapon designed to survive the apocalypse.

DFTR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2013
    Fort Worth
    I placed a wood furniture CETME on layaway last year. Got it out in Dec. Lucky I suppose? As I'd spent near 2 years going over other HK91 types and rejecting them. Then the price jumped right as I was getting it paid off. This one is the Century stainless receiver and properly placed rear flip sight. Yes, if I'd not already bought my CETME, with the current prices I'd definitely want to see your PTR. In fact I just finished getting a correct sling, bayonet, cleaning kit tube and cover for it. Along with @20 HK mags and 3 CETME mags. Such is my enthusiasm for this type rifle.

Although ammo for the range is still a royal pain. I'm ending up popping the 147gr bullets out of 7.62 NATO's and placing 150gr soft points in. Along with the 200 German plastic practice (blue) rounds. At least now I can start recycling the brass now.

The AR15 is a good rifle, don't get me wrong, just not my flavor of rifle nor caliber. The HK91/CETME/PTR's suit me very well.

Top Bottom