• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Sooo... if you happen to have/share that attitude what will you think when you receive one of these letters?

A direct link to Laura Loomers post explaining that her 2nd amendment rights have been "banned" with the utilization of the "Red Flag" laws in Florida

Venture Surplus ad

Haystack

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2021
    Edom, TX
    I have a copy of a letter written by then Senator John Tower to my father in response to a letter my father wrote to him concerning gun control measures that were being talked about in the early 1960's. Gun control laws have always been EVERYONE's problem. And they always will be.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    So with out any legal precedings for her they stripped her 2A rights?
    I say **** em, you cant make me a criminal without any court cases. Id buy all the pre-owned guns i could if i was her.
    That is the story she presents I can not attest to the completeness of what she presented but... Once you earn the label "Domestic Terrorist" gonna be had to shake that dog once it's latched on to your ass!

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Sooo... if you happen to have/share that attitude what will you think when you receive one of these letters?

A direct link to Laura Loomers post explaining that her 2nd amendment rights have been "banned" with the utilization of the "Red Flag" laws in Florida

Time for a good lawyer.

NRA taking this up??

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Time for a good lawyer.

NRA taking this up??
    If you read what I posted - you know what I know. I don't know if NRA is involved or not. She seems convinced that what ever reason given for deleting her 2A right can be overturned. All I know. She's asking for financial assistance so it kinna sounds like she's going it alone.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    NRA taking this up??
    Not if the ACLU beats em to it.
    1611154257229.png

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Nice of her to redact the date on the letter so who knows how old that letter is. Her problem is with NICS, and I’m curious if she has a pot conviction or similar in her background since she glossed over all the things that can result in being a prohibited person.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Nice of her to redact the date on the letter so who knows how old that letter is. Her problem is with NICS, and I’m curious if she has a pot conviction or similar in her background since she glossed over all the things that can result in being a prohibited person.

Everything you say is true. As in "could be". The thing that concerns me is the fact that her LTC(or whatever Fla. calls it) seems to have been rescinded with some form of "Red Flag" violation or whatever it's called.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where

Unless shes moving Scareface amounts, a little pot conviction wouldn't make you a fellon.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    If you read what I posted - you know what I know. I don't know if NRA is involved or not. She seems convinced that what ever reason given for deleting her 2A right can be overturned. All I know. She's asking for financial assistance so it kinna sounds like she's going it alone.

Forgot to turn on the sarcasm font.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rjdearinger2
    Top Bottom