• ...and so much more!
  • TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Click at you own risk. Very bad language and swearing.

Lynx Defense

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Glad to see him voice what I was thinking. And I think it speaks volumes because he is a black man speaking it.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Click at you own risk. Very bad language and swearing.

Not sure what the difference is between bad language and swearing. LoL

Stopped it @ 8 min in when he said white people should just start shooting when a group of black people approach them.

I could have missed his point.

atticus finch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    Not sure what the difference is between bad language and swearing. LoL

Stopped it @ 8 min in when he said white people should just start shooting when a group of black people approach them.

I could have missed his point.

He worded his point poorly, he did say essentially "if you see a group of them, shoot them" meaning as soon as you see a group of black kids shoot them, which is of course murder. I suspect he was trying to say "if they even try the 'knock-out game', shoot them" but worded it poorly.
    I agree with his point, the only way this knockout game is going to be stopped is to kill the perpetrators the moment they even so much as try it. As of right now, the perpetrators know they can hide behind the law to a certain degree given most people will not want to get into a confrontation knowing what the legal horror afterwards will be. It is partly why I think they're doing it, they know the odds are fairly good they can get away with it.
    It doesn't appear to be much different from when concealed carry was introduced, violent crime went down by a real measure, why?
    The criminals realized fairly quickly the odds of getting away with it had changed, now they were putting thier lives on the line, the same dynamic is involved with this.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Chris Rock said it best. Every race has those who ruin it all.

2dae832003.jpg

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    I watched some of his other videos and I have to say they were interesting though I can't agree with all his viewpoints. He seems to be very down on black women and blames them for the problems in the black community.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    He worded his point poorly, he did say essentially "if you see a group of them, shoot them" meaning as soon as you see a group of black kids shoot them, which is of course murder. I suspect he was trying to say "if they even try the 'knock-out game', shoot them" but worded it poorly.
    I agree with his point, the only way this knockout game is going to be stopped is to kill the perpetrators the moment they even so much as try it. As of right now, the perpetrators know they can hide behind the law to a certain degree given most people will not want to get into a confrontation knowing what the legal horror afterwards will be. It is partly why I think they're doing it, they know the odds are fairly good they can get away with it.
    It doesn't appear to be much different from when concealed carry was introduced, violent crime went down by a real measure, why?
    The criminals realized fairly quickly the odds of getting away with it had changed, now they were putting thier lives on the line, the same dynamic is involved with this.
    You are likely correct and I thought the same thing. BUT, what he said was, whites should shoot groups of blacks and that he hoped his video went viral. Not very responsible IMO.

Words have meaning, especially in his context.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom