• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AzProtector

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Midland, TX
    Hi all.

I'm up for a new job in Odessa/Midland and wanted to find a Texas only board. I hang out in other forums, FS, TOL, TB2K, AZs and LighterFighters. Right now, looking to read about local and state issues, find out as much as possible about the people, places and things in Texas as they relate to my favorite hobby.
    Texas SOT

AzProtector

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Midland, TX
    Wow, thanks alot everyone.
    So...what are the big firearms issues in Texas?
    How's Open Carry coming along?
    Castle Doctrine?
    I like to write emails to politicians, send faxes, and sign petitions...generally make myself a pain in the politicians butt until they give me what I want. :)

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Wow, thanks alot everyone.
    So...what are the big firearms issues in Texas?
    How's Open Carry coming along?
    Castle Doctrine?
    I like to write emails to politicians, send faxes, and sign petitions...generally make myself a pain in the politicians butt until they give me what I want. :)

Open carry is the latest, and most likely, issue that Texas has been pursuing.

Castle Doctrine was put into effect already, and has been strengthened recently after a few cases.

We, for the most part, have been doing alright lately.

Later, when we have more members, I am wanting to start written and signed petitions and other political actions for both local, state, and federal issues.

I personally want to see any and all restrictions removed from suppressors, including background checks. It's nothing more than a muffler; an object designed to save one's hearing.

BeNotAfraid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Red River, Texas
    Howdy and Welcome!

I like your activism---keep in the face of the "gun-grabbers."

cold-dead_2.94115426_std.gif

...only thing they understand--a good kick in the butt!

AzProtector

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Midland, TX
    So, this is cool.

I flew out to Midland again for the final round of interviews....they went really well, and was told by email this morning to expect an offer....YES...

So, how long until I'm considered a Texan. How about my kids? They shoot already...not well, but they have the mechanics down pat.

I meet the funniest guys in the hotel bar on Friday evening....they...talked to me and told me their life stories...was kind of weird...but really pretty cool...friendly than Scottsdale for certain.

Top Bottom