• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AviatorDave

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Reward for info leading to return of my handgun. It may have simply been left behind and not stolen, but the last time I know for sure I had this pistol was 3/9/2008 at Micky's lease down by the river on the SE side of Dallas.

I may have also left it at a local shooting range, but the two that I have ever been to says no one turned it in.

It's an inexpensive Ruger P85 with Pachmayr grips. It was in a brown Kolpin zippered case with one mag in the gun, and the extra one also in the case with the magazine loader on top of it.

I always transported it in my large ammo can with slings, eyes and ears, etc, so I have no idea how I would have left without it. The other possibility is that it was left inadvertently in my truck and it was taken at a car service place. I've turned my house and garage upside down and there's no sign of it.
    Hurley's Gold

pawncop

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    TEXAS
    AviatorDave,

Have you made a report of this yet? If not, I would recommend that you do so as soon as possible. If it turns out you have misplaced it then you can call and tell the agency never mind.

Hope it simply misplaced. Best of luck.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom