• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    blacksheep, funny, that was EXACTLY what the wife said when she saw it.... but actually had my regular glasses (cause I'm OLD and can't see $#!+) AND safety glasses, AND my welding hood..... but like I said the wind was blowing like 30+ and stuff just gets every where. But getting better.... no pain but still blurry on the right side. (I mean more than usual...) MG

TxPhantom

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Frisco, Texas
    That reminds me I went to my opthalmologist last week and discovered I am starting to get cataracts. He has set me up for surgery sometime in Nov. He said I will have much improved distant vision but will still need reading glasses. That's not so bad since I'm used to that anyway, and look forward to having better distant vision, but I had to explain to him that I stiil had to see my front sights. Since he's not a shooter, I had to show him how I hold a pistol so he could see what I was talking about. He said it would be alright. In fact, he was kinda interested in this shooting thing. Maybe I will have another convert.

usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    Always good to find another open mind to spoil with that old 2nd ammendment stuff! My eye doctor actually gave me a seperate perscription for glasses that would focus at exactly the distance to the front sight tip. So I can have a pair made just for pistol shooting. Didn't charge extra for it. Seemed interested in making something that would work fo me. MG

usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    OK... I guess it would be the 7th-8th not the 1st-2nd (cause that would be Sunday/Monday DUH) Sois it the 7th or the 8th?? SUndays are always better for me. MG

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    OK... I guess it would be the 7th-8th not the 1st-2nd (cause that would be Sunday/Monday DUH) Sois it the 7th or the 8th?? SUndays are always better for me. MG
    MG put 10 rounds down range for me if ya go on the 7th.
    It's my last birthday before the BIG 50 when I promised I would grow up and stop acting like a kid.:p
    One more year and I have to act my age - well in public at least!

Top Bottom