• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Is someone missing a crock pot? Someone left one and I was the last one there from TGT so I took it home instead of leaving it at the range. Contact me to make arrangements to get it back or wait till the Spring Hicksville meet for it.

I got mine.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I did. Free. Dude didn't charge!

Lucky! I'd have asked if I could animal mother it, even though i know the answer would be a definite no since the gun is more expensive than the car it's in lol. And the cattle... the poor poor cattle behind them berms

Now I'm jealous.

At least you got to look at it! I made it my lifes duty to own one some day lol

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Hey Angie, who got the tannernite I left?

Noticed there really weren't a lot of kids at this one, least not when we left. So it's cool if you just passed it on to one of the "special" members or somethin.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    He didn't give much warning so I nearly missed it, but here is TundraWookie (I think) shooting the .50 free hand.

Thanks for that and sorry for the lack of warning. Once I got it up and had a decent sight picture full of yellow car I fired. I wanted to be sure to get on target before my arm got tired or I lost the picture.
    Recoil knocked my ear pro off and I had a good ringing. Still wasnt terrible standing up but I was off balance.

Sent from Kate Beckinsale's closet.

AngeliaH

Life's Peachy
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Central Texas
    Younggun. I gave it and all I had brought to Glockster for the car. It is now in tannerite heaven.........a moment of silence.....

Me and the kids had soooo much fun today. Serah was laughing so hard on the way home talking about the crazy Polynesian. Thanks to everybody who let us shoot.

Now I don't wanna hear another word about me not talking damn it!!!

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    I'm just fired up that I finally, finally got a TGT shirt. Sticker is going on the back of the truck tomorrow. Failure however was leaving the tailgate down. got to 3/4 of the way to Austin and noticed it. Spoon shooting sawhorse slid out. I seriously hope it didn't f' anybody up.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Thanks for that and sorry for the lack of warning. Once I got it up and had a decent sight picture full of yellow car I fired. I wanted to be sure to get on target before my arm got tired or I lost the picture.
    Recoil knocked my ear pro off and I had a good ringing. Still wasnt terrible standing up but I was off balance.

Sent from Kate Beckinsale's closet.

Pretty sure someone else got a better video. I think it was the guy with " I love monkeys" girl.

Top Bottom