• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Pay for your firearms part or ammo with PayPal. On Nov 3, this will not be allowed and the seller could be fined $2500 per sale according to the new terms of service. Kind of surprised to see them crack down on accessories...

"You may not use the PayPal service for activities that: 1. violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation. 2. relate to transactions involving (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) cigarettes, (d) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (e) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods, (f) the promotion of hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory or the financial exploitation of a crime, (g) items that are considered obscene, (h) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (i) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (j) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (k) certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law."
    Capitol Armory ad

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Is PP even still relevant?
    They were dropped by my $$ storage location 2 institutions ago and I haven't changed in @ 8yrs.
    Uck fa them aye.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I use it periodically. Have used it for guns and accessories many times due to the ability to contest if it turns out to be a dud / ripoff.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    PP has gone full libtard too? Morons.
    Also, how would they know what's part of the invoice which is PRIVATE between the seller and the buyer? If PP finds out, wouldn't THEY be in trouble for industrial espionage (or whatever)?

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I use it periodically. Have used it for guns and accessories many times due to the ability to contest if it turns out to be a dud / ripoff.

Um.....you REALLY need to read their TOS - since about 10 years ago. If they EVER catch you using their service to buy/sell a firearm, your account WILL be locked - and your funds subject to seizure. And they will NOT assist in case of any kind of fraud/defect on a firearm transaction. Folks need to pay attention. Had a buddy get his account locked many years ago for a firearm transaction - over $8k in his account. His widow finally gave up trying to recover the funds last year.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Note... no firearms accessories. Does this mean cleaning supplies and optics? They can bust you for those by the sound of it.

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    Paypal once locked my account for suspicion of violating their user agreement and said they would unlock my account if I told them what was exchanged for four deposits (a mix of payments and F&F transfers) to include proof such as a contact information for the other parties. I told them to f*ck off. My account stayed locked with a $300 balance for exactly one year with monthly reminders of my locked status and unlocking requirements. After a year, they allowed me to withdraw funds but not make payments. I withdrew my funds and have not used them since. F*ck those a*sh*les.

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    (j) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (k) certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law."
    The key phrase is "certain firearm parts or accessories". They don't mean grips or mags under 10 rounds, they mean the usual suspects: 80% receivers, mags over 10 rounds, foregrips...although I am not sure I have ever seen an actual list.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Anbu9
    Top Bottom