Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    For anyone who wants to avoid wasting time - it takes him until 6:20 in the vid to get over the introductory remarks and finally make the announcement.

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    For anyone who wants to avoid wasting time - it takes him until 6:20 in the vid to get over the introductory remarks and finally make the announcement.
    Hehehe, for anyone that wants to avoid wasting time....read the title! Sorry, had to Ben :D.

Understandably most of us don't need context, but what's a video without that. An announcement with a rally date would hardly get much support without a cerebral rally to call. Who wants to see a video with a guy that says," calling all patriots to rally at all state's capitals to reinforce 2nd Amendment rights". Just sayin'. :D

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    Ouch, that hurts ...... Lol

But in all seriousness I'm hoping this thing turns out well. I'll be on the "Come and Talk it" radio show in Austin tomorrow to help promote this thing and I'm in contact with several pro gun groups in Texas and some other individuals and organizations that will hopefully help get this thing lined up properly. If anyone has any questions, just ask or you can go to the FB page https://www.facebook.com/2A-Capitol-Rally-1414981381948986/

Hope to see everyone there!

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

But in all seriousness I'm hoping this thing turns out well. I'll be on the "Come and Talk it" radio show in Austin tomorrow to help promote this thing and I'm in contact with several pro gun groups in Texas and some other individuals and organizations that will hopefully help get this thing lined up properly. If anyone has any questions, just ask or you can go to the FB page https://www.facebook.com/2A-Capitol-Rally-1414981381948986/

Nice to see you here, I didn't realize you were a member. F! James Yeager :D!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    Yeah I've been a member for years, under two different accounts (first one got booted cause I got into it in a post with txinvestigator, so I started this one under my YT channel name about a year later ...... Don't tell the Admin's ..... Lol)

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake

Tell us more about this radio show please. Channel, time, etc.....

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Yeah I've been a member for years, under two different accounts (first one got booted cause I got into it in a post with txinvestigator, so I started this one under my YT channel name about a year later ...... Don't tell the Admin's ..... Lol)

D'oh!

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake

Don't worry, they won't find out, they never do.

At least that's what I've heard. I could be wrong.

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country

You ever see that movie “They Walk Among Us”.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    Wanted to give everyone a head's up, I was contacted by the producer for The Morning Blaze with Doc Thompson to be on his show Wednesday morning for some national attention for the rally. He even mentioned he would try to adjust his schedule to come to the rally to speak. This could be a really big rally for us guys, but we need to make sure we all get on the same page ....... if ANTIFA can organize a thousand people in a couple days, we should be able to pull off one hell of a rally with national media support .......Gonna post this in it's own thread as well cause I think this is important

Top Bottom