Patriot Mobile

November 5th Rally getting National Attention, Please be there!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    rally.jpg
    Wanted to give everyone a head's up, I was contacted by the producer for The Morning Blaze with Doc Thompson to be on his show Wednesday morning for some national attention for the rally. He even mentioned he would try to adjust his schedule to come to the rally to speak. This in turn could lead to more media attention. This could be a really big rally for us guys, but we need to make sure we all get on the same page ....... if ANTIFA can organize a thousand people in a couple days, we should be able to pull off one hell of a Pro-Gun Rally in Austin

2A-Capitol-Rally-1414981381948986
    Lynx Defense

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I lived under power lines as a kid, so is this for all of us to go to DC? or for people to go to their respective capitols in their state?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I lived under power lines as a kid, so is this for all of us to go to DC? or for people to go to their respective capitols in their state?
    I read state. Going to try to be there, but it is a good distance from me. 10am might be a bit early, probably have to leave at 4am.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    I read state. Going to try to be there, but it is a good distance from me. 10am might be a bit early, probably have to leave at 4am.
    Yeah I'm driving up from Brownsville so I'm leaving by 4 to be there a little early so help setup whatever needs to be set up. In fact I might drive up the day before and stay over night

Top Bottom