• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Just as we sat down for burgers & onion ring yesterday we had people looking @ the house. So we ended up with leftover onion rings. Growing up hearing about starving kids in Africa & China I hate throwing away food. Don't figure onion rings to be a great idea to give to the dawg.

So I reheat in the air fryer. Then in a skillet drop an egg into the center. I figure a fried hard egg with American cheese on toast. I let the wife do the over easy egg on the plate. The sammich was OK. The wife said she would eat it again.

Next time I'll save the biggest rings & skip the toast.
    Texas SOT

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just as we sat down for burgers & onion ring yesterday we had people looking @ the house. So we ended up with leftover onion rings. Growing up hearing about starving kids in Africa & China I hate throwing away food. Don't figure onion rings to be a great idea to give to the dawg.

So I reheat in the air fryer. Then in a skillet drop an egg into the center. I figure a fried hard egg with American cheese on toast. I let the wife do the over easy egg on the plate. The sammich was OK. The wife said she would eat it again.

Next time I'll save the biggest rings & skip the toast.
    That sounds damn good!

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    We use to eat @ Tan Tan on Bellaire @ Ranchester in Houston. They had an appetizer we always had to have.
    House Special Rice Cake
    sliced rice cakes are pan fried with eggs and topped with dried turnip, green onions, and crispy onion. served with a special house sauce.
    iu.jpeg

Top Bottom