Target Sports

Now NASCAR is wading into the LGBTQ morass - Let's watch!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Shortly after Sr. died, quite a few changes were made. Some positive, particularly safety wise, but a lot of negative. Then the reins were passed on to the France kid, and wholesale changes followed. On that day, NASCAR lost a majority of the fan base, I believe.

Now this stunt? They'l be hard pressed to fill a quarter of the seats they fill now.
    DALE SR. HAD A LOT OF INFLUENCE ON NASCAR
    Gun Zone Deals

PUCKER

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2021
    DFW
    My last two road race cars were Dale Sr. tribute liveries. Always fan favorites!! The Monte Carlo had amazing downforce capabilities (the upside down pic LOL!).

tempImagegDGcXl.png

IMG_3608.JPG

Greenzilla80

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2022
    Hutto
    Winston lost the Cup Series due to their own financial issues after some lawsuits/fines. NASCAR had nothing to do with it.

I don't really care if NASCAR wants to be more welcoming to a larger fan base by putting out a tweet. The racing has been great these past couple of years, and if you're at the track or watching on TV - it's kept to being about racing.

There's better things to get worked up about rather than who other people (adults) like.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Winston lost the Cup Series due to their own financial issues after some lawsuits/fines. NASCAR had nothing to do with it.

I don't really care if NASCAR wants to be more welcoming to a larger fan base by putting out a tweet. The racing has been great these past couple of years, and if you're at the track or watching on TV - it's kept to being about racing.

There's better things to get worked up about rather than who other people (adults) like.

That'd be fine if they left it to just the racing - but forcing the DEI bullshit on drivers, support personnel, etc isn't just leaving it to the racing - its mandatory indoctrination. How about corporations stop pandering and just let people be people, without virtue signalling? For every alphabet-cult member they recruit, they're going to drive away two or three normal people with this crap. They could have the greatest racing season ever - but it won't matter if they've driven away a big majority of the customer / fan base.

Greenzilla80

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2022
    Hutto
    That'd be fine if they left it to just the racing - but forcing the DEI bullshit on drivers, support personnel, etc isn't just leaving it to the racing - its mandatory indoctrination. How about corporations stop pandering and just let people be people, without virtue signalling? For every alphabet-cult member they recruit, they're going to drive away two or three normal people with this crap. They could have the greatest racing season ever - but it won't matter if they've driven away a big majority of the customer / fan base.
    What's DEI? Like someone else mentioned, all I think of is Dale Earnhardt Inc, but it's been a hot minute since that's been around. I think the shop is open as a museum, but that's about it.

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    They lost me when the started that Stages bs and so called competition cautions. Having them Pit under green was part of the Race which they seem to be trying to eliminate.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    They lost me when the started that Stages bs and so called competition cautions. Having them Pit under green was part of the Race which they seem to be trying to eliminate.
    Yeah I didn't like the stages at first but it makes for more competition during the race. I agree with pitting under green. There were a few road course's that didn't have a caution at the end of the stage, that was better.

Top Bottom