• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jcriswell

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There's a rumble that DPS is dropping CHL's as a budget matter. Obviously some of us might like to keep ours for: 1. Reciprocity, 2. Easy purchase without form 4473. Couple of questions: Interactions with police ARE going to change. How will "notification" of a police officer be effected once they do not have the database in their computers? Until now they already know if we are legal to carry and behave accordingly. How are things going to change at gun shows? Right now it has pretty much been, "you got a CHL? ok good to go". 3. How many suppressor manufacturers have opened a Texas facility in your neighborhood this week (just asking for a friend).
    Target Sports

jcriswell

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well, I have been around politicians long enough to know not to ignore them... Ignorance may be bliss but with Austin now dominated by Democrats I prefer not to pretend they are dormant. Just drive through the underpass areas and take a look at their version of "civic improvement".

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Well, I have been around politicians long enough to know not to ignore them... Ignorance may be bliss but with Austin now dominated by Democrats I prefer not to pretend they are dormant. Just drive through the underpass areas and take a look at their version of "civic improvement".

What the actual fûck are you talking about? Austin has been a liberal shîthole for decades, but you’ve got to go back to 1995 since D’s controlled the legislature. As it stands it’s unlikely they’ll get the House, Senate, and Governorship which would be necessary to repeal the acts which would then remove the funding.

Random Vato

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2021
    Austin
    Liberal/Democrat House Member in a meeting with her "constituents" in answer to question about her stand on "budgets".. Putting out a list of "services" state offers that don't pay for themselves.
    That may be a goal she has. Or an issue she’s going to be campaigning on, eliminate LTC because it doesn’t pay for itself (if that’s even true). But it’s definitely not going away anytime soon.

Top Bottom