Patriot Mobile

Now where have I seen this exact gesture and expression before?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    David Hogg calls for boycotts of Blackrock, Vanguard Group

A2FAKg4.jpg

Ah, I know!

hlTW0X1.jpg

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Good call. Apparently you know that clicking a link makes it rank higher in search results. You probably also know that posting links does the same.

I've got money invested with Vanguard, and that piece of shit is demanding people pester Vanguard to pull money out of gun companies. I suspect I'm not the only one. You need to know this so you can counter-act. Sticking your head into the sand doesn't help.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    I've got money invested with Vanguard, and that piece of shit is demanding people pester Vanguard to pull money out of gun companies. I suspect I'm not the only one. You need to know this so you can counter-act. Sticking your head into the sand doesn't help.

Helping him to reach more people doesn't help either. I am not criticizing you personally because I am sure that you don't realize that posting and clicking his links actually helps him.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    That's not how this works.

You are right, people need to know what he is doing. But posting and clicking his links makes that site rank higher in search results and helps him reach more people. I know this because I have owned several websites myself.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    It's not "his" fucking site, unless he somehow purchased the Washington Post and posting or clicking on a link doesn't make a site rank higher.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here

I will ask you again, what does make a site rank higher? You claim that I am wrong so back it up with your knowledge of the subject. Don't just post a link to a google search asking the same question that I asked you.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    I will ask you again, what does make a site rank higher? You claim that I am wrong so back it up with your knowledge of the subject. Don't just post a link to a google search asking the same question that I asked you.

It's almost nine, if you want me to answer anything IT related, you're expected to pay my customary after hours rate. Or go google it yourself.

You get a freebie though: in no universe is it customary to open and close your post with a bunch of return lines and extra periods.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    It's almost nine, if you want me to answer anything IT related, you're expected to pay my customary after hours rate. Or go google it yourself.

You get a freebie though: in no universe is it customary to open and close your post with a bunch of return lines and extra periods.

That is what I thought, you don't have a clue.

Top Bottom