Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I need your full name and address to write you into my ballot. I only recognize one or two names that are listed.
    Don't waste your vote. :)

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I wonder if they're again going to do those fancy badges for Golden Eagle and higher membership levels. I think I'll register on the first day; there's always been a separate line with no wait once you get past a certain membership level.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    You don't have to be anyone's guest. If you're an NRA member, just show up.

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    Right after the constitutional carry law goes into effect Sep 1st the 2021 NRA Convention will have a fashion show for those new or looking for a better fit to carrying a concealed firearm. REALIZE Firearms Awareness Coalition, will host this fashion show. Details here.

And while writing about fashion I thought these comments were interesting from the YouTube channel 'The Lucky Gunner'. What's your take; dress to fit the gun/accessories, dress for fashion with a gun.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I've heard enough thinly supported whining about downtown Houston. Chances are pretty good that you've never actually been there or just drove through once and it made your nut sack shrink up and fall off. Chances are pretty good you didn't go to the NRA convention in Dallas or any other city that it was held in. Where the hell do you expect it to be held? Cut 'N Shoot? Dime Box? Grow up. Put some ping pong balls in your shorts and pretend you have balls. I worked in downtown Houston for many years, and spent many years on the Ship Channel, as well as visiting other Gulf Coast areas that were a thousand times worse. Yeah, it's a city, it has traffic and tall buildings. It also has hundreds of thousands of workers that spend their days toiling in those buildings and on those streets. As cities go, I'd rather be in Houston than damn near any other major city in the United States. Drive through Newark, Philadelphia, Memphis, Los Angeles, Detroit - Houston is a comparative paradise.

If you just can't bring yourself to leave your cabin, then stop whining and just stay home. You - and your whining - won't be missed. If you check your shorts and find balls in there (or, to be fair, you find something useful in your bra), then you're more than welcome to visit with 100,000 other gun enthusiasts at one of the most fun events that we have.

As for the "current NRA", you can stay away and bitch about it, or you can join up and try to get it turned in the right direction. One of those choices is valuable and the other is a worthless waste of everybody's time.

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    I've heard enough thinly supported whining about downtown Houston. Chances are pretty good that you've never actually been there or just drove through once and it made your nut sack shrink up and fall off. Chances are pretty good you didn't go to the NRA convention in Dallas or any other city that it was held in. Where the hell do you expect it to be held? Cut 'N Shoot? Dime Box? Grow up. Put some ping pong balls in your shorts and pretend you have balls. I worked in downtown Houston for many years, and spent many years on the Ship Channel, as well as visiting other Gulf Coast areas that were a thousand times worse. Yeah, it's a city, it has traffic and tall buildings. It also has hundreds of thousands of workers that spend their days toiling in those buildings and on those streets. As cities go, I'd rather be in Houston than damn near any other major city in the United States. Drive through Newark, Philadelphia, Memphis, Los Angeles, Detroit - Houston is a comparative paradise.

If you just can't bring yourself to leave your cabin, then stop whining and just stay home. You - and your whining - won't be missed. If you check your shorts and find balls in there (or, to be fair, you find something useful in your bra), then you're more than welcome to visit with 100,000 other gun enthusiasts at one of the most fun events that we have.

As for the "current NRA", you can stay away and bitch about it, or you can join up and try to get it turned in the right direction. One of those choices is valuable and the other is a worthless waste of everybody's time.
    i dont mean to burst your bubble pal, but FPC and GOA has done more in the last 5 years than the NRA has done in 1, and this isnt even talking about wayne le pierre sucking all the money out of the organization and useless as **** boardmembers who only play with their dicks and do 0 work.

Top Bottom