• ...and so much more!
  • texcross

Well-Known
    Admin
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    Sanger, TX
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dana-loesch-nra-philando-castile_us_598ce48fe4b090964295fa09

Dana Loesch

✔@DLoesch

Replying to @LauraJanespoon and 4 others
    He was also in possession of a controlled substance and a firearm simultaneously, which is illegal. Stop lying.

Two things: 1. Castile death was awful and avoidable. 2. Carrying firearm w controlled substance is not “lawful carry.” Important.

Not sure why that didn’t occur here. Permit should’ve been out & hands not moving, LEO should’ve asked where firearm was located.
    DK Firearms

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I could probably write an essay on everything wrong with that article, but that's not unusual considering it's HuffPo. But I'm gonna hit a few points.

More than a year after Philando Castile’s death, the National Rifle Association has made it clear that the 32-year-old black man killed by a Minnesota police officer last July is one registered gun owner they’re not eager to defend.

NRA would have no cause or avenue to defend this man as he wasn't legally carrying and the NRA does not endorse mixing firearms with drugs or alcohol use.

Although Castile, a legally registered gun owner, informed Yanez that he had a concealed handgun and was reaching for his wallet, he was technically in violation of Minnesota’s concealed carry law at the time, said Loesch.

Yes, like someone doing 70 in a 35 is "technically speeding".

Later, Loesch suggested that Castile was partially responsible for the officer shooting him, arguing he didn’t perfectly comply with NRA guidelines

Hands visible and permit out are the standard guidelines for the NRA, carry classes, and people with common sense. "he didn't perfectly" is nothing more than a gibberish phrase meant to imply he made a very slight error in a complex process. In reality, it means he ignored orders from a cop with a firearm drawn telling him to stop reaching under him.

Loesch also said that things might have gone differently if she’d been in Castile’s shoes, because she’d taken classes on how a concealed carry holder should act around police.

Yes, these classes are required in most states in order to get the permit so Castile would have taken the class as well.

Of course, there are other reasons why Loesch, a white women, might be treated differently by police during a traffic stop.

So Loesch is more than 1 woman?

Also, it's because racism. Rabble rabble rabble no evidence.

That’s not likely to tamp down critics of the NRA, who see it as an organization that advocates almost exclusively for conservative white Americans and that reliably sides with law enforcement in controversial killings.

Like the one in Furgeson, and other controversial killings where it's almost always found that the officers did nothing wrong once you stop looking at more than just race.

And maybe that’s an image the NRA and its spokespeople are happy to embrace.

And I hope they continue to embrace the idea of waiting to get facts before attacking law enforcement, and accepting those facts despite pressure from the left to simply assume all cops are racist are itching for the first opportunity to shoot a black man.

That's the abbreviated version. I won't bother with finding the study showing WHITE MEN are far more likely than black men to be shot given the same circumstances.

billyb4u64

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2017
    More white people are killed by police than colored they just don't get the publicity or money to famalies.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    It's sad that he had gotten shot, but although he was a passenger, training would have told me to keep my hands on the dash and only do as instructed by the officer. Myself, I would have had my LTC in hand by the time the officer came to the window. The drugs IMO may have hampered his thinking, hard to say, but you need to train yourself into how you handle yourself when being pulled over. I'm not going to argue the legality of carrying while under the influence, for that should be clear.

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so

There is no such thing as a singular human female. They all have multiple personalities and are therefore each and every one of them plural or as commonly know "women."

As proof of this, everytime a women changes her mind, it is just another personality expressing her opinion.

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    Don't you guys know anything? NRA = Nazi Rednecks of America.

Since they refused to cue down to the race baiting shakedown they are Nazis. It's how stuff works in the new America.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Collectivist mindset; they are unable to see individuals.

More white people are killed by police than colored they just don't get the publicity or money to famalies.
    It's also not an issue because most people of any race don't mind when trash gets taken out, and that is what is happening in the vast majority of police shootings.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    resistance-is-futile-10-real-psychological-reasons-the-borg-from-star-trek-are-so-scary.jpg

Collective mindset

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom