• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Went to the range today, guy next to me had NRA shirt on. Asked why and he said 'nobody has any need for a bump stock'. Asked why NRA would try appeasing gun grabbers and no more talky with me.

Bobk

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Seguin
    This whole left/progressive stuff and the 2A is a lot more than just banning firearms. It's about control, look at Weinsteam or Bill Clinton. You should hear the tape.

Absolute power corrupts. We're seen as the little people by them and the majority of Congress.

Look how long it has taken the left to condemn Harvey Weinstein and his acts, while they blasted the NRA and gun owners while victims were still on the ground.

The 2A is there to give you and I the inalienable right of self defense whether its from the government or some thug.

NavyVet1959

Curmudgeon Extraordinaire
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2014
    Texas, ya'll
    That's a bit of a slippery slope, methinks.
    One could easily make the case that Wernher von Braun, by "fathering" the V2 rocket program, committed war crimes (ask anyone who lived in London during that era), yet he went on to head our own space program.

Well, if you want to talk war crimes, you don't have to go any further than what Sherman did.

NavyVet1959

Curmudgeon Extraordinaire
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2014
    Texas, ya'll
    Or Lincoln! Suspended habeas corpus! And he would have KEPT slavery too, if the confederates had agreed to stop the war. I never looked at Lincoln as being the man he is revered to be. He was just another rat bastard politician.

Oh, most definitely... He *raped* the Constitution. He's one of those who if time travel was possible, I would be very tempted to go back and neonatally abort.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I'm wondering if LaPierre and cox were just ready to retire from the NRA... The real question is who else in the org was responsible for this message? We need to make sure they are all gone.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    I listened to one of the Firearms Radio Network podcasts a couple of weeks ago and one of the people on there said that the NRA statement was released really quickly on the decision of a very few and that most of the board was left saying what the heck just happened here. The podcast was “This Week in Guns.” I know I listened to it about Oct 13, so it was probably released earlier that week.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I listened to one of the Firearms Radio Network podcasts a couple of weeks ago and one of the people on there said that the NRA statement was released really quickly on the decision of a very few and that most of the board was left saying what the heck just happened here. The podcast was “This Week in Guns.” I know I listened to it about Oct 13, so it was probably released earlier that week.

Sounds like those few should be removed from any position of power within the NRA. There should be zero tolerance for that kind of crap.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Some may disagree with me here, but one of the reasons I think the NRA has been “forced” over the last several years to take a harder stance on the 2A agenda is because of other organizations coming into existence which have more of a “no compromise” position on the 2A issue. (GOA, SAF, JPFO, NAGR & others). Virtually all these organizations since their inception, have had a much tougher stance on supporting the Second Amendment than what the NRA would have had (if left unchallenged for membership dues).
    And in the spirit of full disclosure, I’m a Life member of both the NRA and GOA.

Top Bottom