• BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    th?id=JN.dky6b6BzYlOJQkk7fgv2WQ&pid=15.jpg

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    So... Flash... how many years did it take (how much did it cost you) before you figured that out??

It took a lot of years and a bunch of bucks to get that straight and that's why I am fanatical about stopping that silly behavior! A woman named Carla cost me $7000.

Some men may navigate through their life experiences and memories by using employment, births of children, residences, etc as benchmarks/mile markers to remember when things happened. All I need to do is remember what woman I was tied up with to remember points in time. I can pretty well recall the memories in their correct sequence, then. It's pitiful but true........snicker.

I'm not saying that I was a "player" because I never was but I recognize an obsessive need to have a woman in my life at all times.

Women WANT you to think that you'll die without having one of them in your life. That isn't so and life rolls along SO much smoother without having a drama queen around!

Flash

Just for you, Flash ...

j8181y.jpg

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    OOOOOHHHHHH! That says it perfectly!

Yesterday, Bonnie came over and I was really glad to see her. We played with Jake for a while, then saw a movie at the theater.

We grocery shopped, rested and cooled off for a while, then made dinner as a team and ate some really nice home cookin' leftovers that I had in the refridge. We watched NCIS on TV, then she loaded up her groceries and headed home.

I watched some TV, played with Jake and practiced shooting indoor flash pictures on my DSLR camera. Ultimately, I zonked out in my big, leather chair. Awoke at 12:30, took a shower and piddled around on the computer and in some camera books until 3am.

Jake & I hit the rack at 3am and slept like rocks! It was a perfect day!

Awoke at 7:15 and a two egg ham & cheese omelet is in the near future followed by cereal & milk.

Gonna write a review of the movie we saw and probably will ride the Harley for a bit this morning while it's cool. After that, there is a small air compressor to plumb up and we'll do that in the house where it's more comfortable.

I'll roll the Puck oven out on the front porch and cook some chicken outside.

The yard is browning out from the heat so mowing is unnecessary. Life is tough!

Flash

Last edited:

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Been snickering about that "Fairy Tale" all day! Karlac......you hit the nail on the head precisely! My stress level is so friggin' low that my blood pressure is almost too low. Try 116/73 for a guy who is 68 and NOT skinny!

Friend Bonnie comes over here to get some rest. There is NO stress here!

Today, I had some fun plans but it was so gloomy with a chance of rain that I decided to catch up on chores. I did 2 loads of darks, stripped the bed, washed everything, then washed a load of towels. I made the bed up and folded everything. Jake was right there with me....helping.

The bricks and stone arrived for the house being built across the street, so I got shots of all of that. When it's all done, I'll give the whole series to the owner, who was one of my students, long ago.

Dinner is made (leftovers galore) and all of the chores are complete so I'm kicked back in my big chair and enjoying the accomplishments of the day. Tomorrow, we play!

About 5 PM, Jake & I will ride the big trike down to the mailbox. We'll do a little "walkees" before we return.

Yup, life is tough!

Flash

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    I hate it when a site has a thing that says "click for larger image" and when you do a new window opens and the picture is the same damn size.

Top Bottom