• ...and so much more!
  • country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    f3ff92368649ffbb1be156b1d5fc56e7.jpg

Found my load for the r700 police rifle. with a bipod that freaking dances around on a wood top….

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Weekends are dark times. Your body is feeling the damage done by radiation. The pain at times actually makes you cry. I guess it wouldn't be so bad if it wernt in your mouth and throat. The burns on the toung and mouth.. my God.

I'm down to only eggs and mashed potatoes but mostly liquid calories.

2, 4 Day weeks of radiation left.

I hope I can make it.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Alllllllllll right. Last day of school here, so I got the kids sent off and went back to bed for a bit. Next week it's gonna be nice sleeping in an extra couple of hours most mornings.

For those interested, after Ox the Destroyer's little incident the other day the police officer stopped by to receive written statements from Ox and the MIL, and gave Ox the lowdown. They're waiting till the weekend to arrest the two who attacked him - giving the one Ox laid out time to see a doctor if he so chooses so he won't be able to start complaining that "they're hurting him" or "he needs to go to the hospital". The officer confided in Ox that he personally had seen the two and said "man, you really messed that guy up". Considering the laundry list of charges and the fact that the one who punched (and was punched by) Ox has a previous conviction and jail time for assault...he's fairly certain bail will be out of the question. Which is a relief, since threats about "I'm-a come back with a gun" were shouted.
    What the Sam Hill have I missed?!?
    Yes, I read #284,479 also and I'm still lost. :(

Top Bottom