NSFW: Super Post Whore Thread v2.0

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Texas1911, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Rebel

Rebel TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Aug 20, 2014
    Damn, sorry to hear about the pup.

2. fishingsetx

fishingsetx Well-Known

Feb 15, 2015
    He was locked in the back yard and must have hopped the fence because I never found a place he dug out. Wife saw him dead on the hwy taking the kids to school/daycare. 8 months old and slowly turning into an awesome dog.

Ive had horrible luck the last few years in the dog department.

Had a dashund killed by a neighbors dog that we had for 12+ years. Best dog I ever owned. That one hurt

Had to give away another dashund due to submissive peeing. I had no attachment to that one because of the short time we hax him and not being able to interact with him due to peeing.

Had to get rid of our 3 year old heeler because he bit a neighbor boy under questionable circumstances (thought he was protecting my son and he very well may have been). That one hurt bad! he gave the 12 year old dashund a run for his money in the best dog department and he was only 3. On top of that, he was doing what he thought was right and may have actually been protecting my son.

Got another dashund that is as worthless as the one before him. Pees anytime I try to do anything with him. Even jist walking toward him causes this. He will climb in my lap and im stuck. If I try to move, he'll pee all over me. (Anyone want a dog??)

And then the coonhound. He was a handfull, but was coming around. Beautiful dog, but I absolutely hated having to lock him up or leash him if he was out. All the other dogs ive had, I could let off the leash in the woods and they either never left my side or would come when called. He was 8 months old. I was starting to get a little attatched, but not like the heeler or first dashund.

Not sure what the next one will be, but it wont be a coon hound or dashund. May just go rescue a mid sized mutt! Anyone have suggestions?

Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians!
    0f2f24bc19c179a894207f2e7243e76c.jpg

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  3. Younggun

Younggun Doer of Deeds TGT Supporter Admin

Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Rescue mutts are great!

Attached Files:

4. Vaquero

Vaquero Pre-ban Staff Member Admin

Apr 4, 2011
    Out West
    Yep

5. robertc1024

robertc1024 Not That Guy TGT Supporter

Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    We just got a rescue dog from the Harvey aftermath. He doesn't suck.

6. jrbfishn

jrbfishn TGT Addict

Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Rescue dog. Someone on here has pups to get rid of soon too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

7. MetalCutter

MetalCutter Active Member

Aug 20, 2014
    Woodlands, TX
    My condolences, it really hurts to lose a good dog. Replacing one can be tough but a rescue or just a mutt can work wonders for your soul.

8. TxStetson

TxStetson Well-Known

May 9, 2013
    Odessa, TX
    Mornin Folks. It’s Friday Eve.

9. TxStetson

TxStetson Well-Known

May 9, 2013
    Odessa, TX
    Sorry to hear that. RIP Axle.

10. Dawico

Dawico TGT Addict