• ...and so much more!
  • msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Hey Pops,

Just finished putting up the vids of last week's Match...

Now? Just where in Arkan blame saw? is "Dongbreath?"...(one of the language choices on you tube) Or? Is that Louisiana???

After a bit? I'll post up a few...(for them that cain't not be a waiting? my youtube channel is Mark Scheidlmeier...subscribe/like watch it often...cause I'm a practicing for the PIN MATCH and when the rain stops? Will be putting up PIN VIDS!)

Am a makin' up some fried/baked chicken drumsticks in the Air Fryer Oven fer supper....Cole Slaw & a small garden salad on the side....

Later, Mark

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Hope all is well,?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    We had another 3/4" of rain last night...On top of the well over a foot we've had in the last three weeks...

Supposed to rain this whole upcoming week...

Was Eighty degrees yesterday...is fifty-five and dropping, now....

Sure glad got the Electra Glide all washed up before the sky let loose yesterday evening....Had a solid layer of insect guts on the "batwing", backs of the mirrors, lower legs on the fork tubes...fool haidlight was smashed flat with bug guts...as were the flood lamps...and the front faces of the bags...

That O'Reilly store brand (comes in a black bottle) of car shampoo makes short work of clean up! The "Turtle Wax" brand of ceramic spray wax is good stuff & super easy to use!

Later, Mark

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    We had another 3/4" of rain last night...On top of the well over a foot we've had in the last three weeks...

Supposed to rain this whole upcoming week...

Was Eighty degrees yesterday...is fifty-five and dropping, now....

Sure glad got the Electra Glide all washed up before the sky let loose yesterday evening....Had a solid layer of insect guts on the "batwing", backs of the mirrors, lower legs on the fork tubes...fool haidlight was smashed flat with bug guts...as were the flood lamps...and the front faces of the bags...

That O'Reilly store brand (comes in a black bottle) of car shampoo makes short work of clean up! The "Turtle Wax" brand of ceramic spray wax is good stuff & super easy to use!

Later, Mark
    Hope you had a good ride.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom