NSFW: Super Post Whore Thread v2.0

cvgunman

Well-Known
Oct 9, 2017
Mckinney TX
Morning everyone. Got the call at 5:03 this morning that my Dad had passed away peacefully while he was asleep. Gods Speed F.P., may you RIP.
Sincerest condolences.
I remember still remember the morning I got that call. In a way I was at peace with him passing in his sleep as he was no longer suffering. Hardest hing I ever had to do was call my granny and tell her. I still get teared up thinking about that conversation. It's been almost 20yrs., but a lifetime of memories to reflect on.

Mills

Mar 22, 2020
Texas
Mornin peeps.
Anyone seen that comet?
comet update for tomorrow evening, July 12
AROUND JULY 12: Comet NEOWISE will race past the sun and start to become visible in the evening instead of early morning. You’re going to want to look near the northwestern horizon to get a look.

As the month progresses, the comet should rise higher in the sky, moving towards constellation Lynx toward the Big Dipper.

Axxe55

Professional Troublemaker
Dec 15, 2019
Texas.
Got most of the mowing done around the house earlier, and started towards the front fence line, and noticed a wet spot. Another water leak!. Got it dug up and located, and have it fixed, and now I just have to wait a but to turn the water back on.

Sure am ready for cold shower and a cold beer!

Axxe55

Professional Troublemaker
Dec 15, 2019
Texas.
A successful repair! Water is back on, and all appears fine.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member