TGT Addict
Sep 27, 2017
Boerne
Howdy.

70be143c3ab12631eacf15cbfcf0746e.jpg

Katydid1984

Mar 30, 2021
Hunt County
Y'know, there was a time when "That's a handsome woman!" was considered a compliment. I'm not sure I can still use that adjective in the same way and have everybody understand me.

I'll try, though.

Cara Delevigne is a handsome young woman with a slightly androgynous look. So are lots of other people who make a living off their beauty in combination with other talents. Halsey comes to mind. So does a young Katherine Hepburn.

Perspective, people. The woke folks would condemn me for thinking that gender is much less of a spectrum than they purport it to be. Conservatives may condemn me for saying that beauty is a much broader spectrum than most people will admit. When all's said and done, to each their own.
I used to struggle with this, I had very short hair for a while. One of the guys at the gym used to give me shit about it until he asked me why I had short hair..... He felt like a dick afterwards.

seeker_two

TGT Addict
Jul 1, 2008
I used to struggle with this, I had very short hair for a while. One of the guys at the gym used to give me shit about it until he asked me why I had short hair..... He felt like a dick afterwards.
Did he feel a hard kneecap on his dick as well?.....

....because that would have been an appropriate response, too.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom