NSFW: Super Post Whore Thread v2.0

innominate

Jan 3, 2010
Austin
Those people you know. The guy has to talk over everyone at the table. She laughs extra loud at every stupid thing. If you haven't seen them in a while they were sitting near us at brunch today. Fucking people.

At least the rain has stopped and I'm chilling on the patio with a vodak.

candcallen

Purveyor of Snark Humor and Truth.
Jul 23, 2011
Little Elm
Ohhh shit. Got an old dog who is real sick. Just lost her "sister" a few months back the same age. Hoping we dont lose her too. Will be 13 years old, had her since she was a puppy. Too old and manly to spend the day crying again.
Thankfully she's alot better. She's eating a bit, chasing her ball but obviously is in pain. Im pretty sure its hips shoulders and elbows from the storm. No bad teeth, no fever, no distended abdomen. She had ovarian cancer they found when she had a blockage a few years ago but her gums are bright red so no obvious signs of cancer without blood test or xrays. I'm gonna listen to her heart and lungs to check for heart worms or obvious issues but I think it's just old bones and pain.

A vet visit will probably be in order if she doesn't continue to get better so heres hoping.

She's old and we know it's coming but she loves chasing the ball so much I told t j e wife I hope her heart quits mid run racing the other dogs for the ball.

If we could all be so lucky

innominate

Jan 3, 2010
Austin
Thankfully she's alot better. She's eating a bit, chasing her ball but obviously is in pain. Im pretty sure its hips shoulders and elbows from the storm. No bad teeth, no fever, no distended abdomen. She had ovarian cancer they found when she had a blockage a few years ago but her gums are bright red so no obvious signs of cancer without blood test or xrays. I'm gonna listen to her heart and lungs to check for heart worms or obvious issues but I think it's just old bones and pain.

A vet visit will probably be in order if she doesn't continue to get better so heres hoping.

She's old and we know it's coming but she loves chasing the ball so much I told t j e wife I hope her heart quits mid run racing the other dogs for the ball.

If we could all be so lucky
Our 12 yo boy dog has some growth near his trachea. Been there for a while now. When he gets excited he coughs. The cough sounds more restrictive recently. GF is going to take him to the vet this week. I'm assuming it will be something we have do at the vet when the time comes. But for now he's a happy A-hole

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
Sep 27, 2017
Boerne
Our 12 yo boy dog has some growth near his trachea. Been there for a while now. When he gets excited he coughs. The cough sounds more restrictive recently. GF is going to take him to the vet this week. I'm assuming it will be something we have do at the vet when the time comes. But for now he's a happy A-hole
There are vets who will come to you when then time comes. We did that with our dog this past summer. She went in the comfort of her home and that was everything for her, she had anxiety anxiety anytime she had to go to the vet.

candcallen

Purveyor of Snark Humor and Truth.
Jul 23, 2011
Little Elm
It gets hard when they get old.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud

Forum statistics