NSFW: Super Post Whore Thread v2.0

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
TGT Supporter
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2008
The Woodlands, Tx.
Howdy. Long day that started kayaking the Boerne City Lake. Had a good conversation with the local Game Warden while he was doing boater safety checks. Kid’s been here three years now and is one of the good ones.

Went over to Guadalupe River State Park after some pizza and beer at lunch and ran into a couple TPWD LEOs we’ve known for a bit and had another good chat.

Came home and put up the kayaks, then remembered tomorrow’s Father’s Day, so I poured a martini and put together the coffee and a fatty for the smoker in the morning.

A week from tomorrow.

MTA89

308 SUPREMACIST
TGT Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Texoma
Howdy. Long day that started kayaking the Boerne City Lake. Had a good conversation with the local Game Warden while he was doing boater safety checks. Kid’s been here three years now and is one of the good ones.

Went over to Guadalupe River State Park after some pizza and beer at lunch and ran into a couple TPWD LEOs we’ve known for a bit and had another good chat.

Came home and put up the kayaks, then remembered tomorrow’s Father’s Day, so I poured a martini and put together the coffee and a fatty for the smoker in the morning.
Damn its my first father's day tomorrow. Now I dont feel guilty about buying a rifle today

Its go time

This was a good one I had from a few months ago
IMG_2581.jpg

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Dec 15, 2019
Nowhere.....Just here in East Texas.
Scared me to. Glad it's not tomorrow. I still have time to let my wife know what I want.

Side note....my son passed 11 years ago and my wife has been giving me a fathers day card every year and signs my son name to it. it brings tears to my eyes every year and I love her dearly for it.

What an awesome wife. That is a very special thing for her to do for you every year. Thanks for sharing Pops.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud

Latest posts

Forum statistics