NSFW: Super Post Whore Thread v2.0

contender buff

TGT Addict
Mar 29, 2011
ft worth tx
Afternoon Y'all....I think it's now beer thirty......or else!
F9E393EB-F8E1-4CFB-9564-B0809A079DB5.gif

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
Sep 27, 2017
Boerne
Starting 10 days of PTO.

Spent 20 minutes in a meeting telling a team in no uncertain terms that there was no way I was going to commit to what they were asking me to do.

I tried being nice, I tried being rational, I tried to stay calm. About the only thing I succeeded at was not calling them a bunch of retarded-ass methbillies.

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Dec 15, 2019
Nowhere.....Just here in East Texas.
Starting 10 days of PTO.

Spent 20 minutes in a meeting telling a team in no uncertain terms that there was no way I was going to commit to what they were asking me to do.

I tried being nice, I tried being rational, I tried to stay calm. About the only thing I succeeded at was not calling them a bunch of retarded-ass methbillies.

Dayem. You made need that grenade after all!

candcallen

Purveyor of Snark Humor and Truth.
Jul 23, 2011
Little Elm
Wakey wakey. Procedures over, slept off the leftover good stuff.

BP going in was 179/101. I told them my BP was always normal and I was just stressed and that I'll bet anyone that when I wake up it will be normal.

No one wanted to pony up the cash. Too bad, I woke up too.............117/78. Which is about normal for me. I dont know why I do the white coat syndrome bullshit but for several days before a procedure it slowly goes up.

Oh well. A little sore so let's see if they got the needles way down around all the hardware and fusion mass. As soon as the numbing meds wear off I'll know about where they got.

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Dec 15, 2019
Wakey wakey. Procedures over, slept off the leftover good stuff.

BP going in was 179/101. I told them my BP was always normal and I was just stressed and that I'll bet anyone that when I wake up it will be normal.

No one wanted to pony up the cash. Too bad, I woke up too.............117/78. Which is about normal for me. I dont know why I do the white coat syndrome bullshit but for several days before a procedure it slowly goes up.

Oh well. A little sore so let's see if they got the needles way down around all the hardware and fusion mass. As soon as the numbing meds wear off I'll know about where they got.

Glad to hear you are still among us CC!

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Dec 15, 2019
About 35 in the "introduction" area.

I think you hit the nail on the head again Cam! That blow-up in the Intro Section was pretty good clue too!

Top Bottom