NSFW: Super Post Whore Thread v2.0

candcallen

Purveyor of Snark Humor and Truth.
Jul 23, 2011
Little Elm
Glad to hear you are still among us CC!
If I have any warning at all about my imminent death, like the doc gives me the long face and I have a a short time to live, I will make sure its not a quiet exit.

I'm making a list and checking it twice and let's just say naughty boys n girls wont be getting any phucking coal.

Oh and I'm hitting all the amusement parks, well except for cali based shit holes. I will never go there again.

Got a few gun I want to shoot at least once and few other things.

I'm gonna skid into the crematorium sideways broke down kicking and screaming.

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Dec 15, 2019
Nowhere.....Just here in East Texas.
If I have any warning at all about my imminent death, like the doc gives me the long face and I have a a short time to live, I will make sure its not a quiet exit.

I'm making a list and checking it twice and let's just say naughty boys n girls wont be getting any phucking coal.

Oh and I'm hitting all the amusement parks, well except for cali based shit holes. I will never go there again.

Hell yeah!

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
TGT Supporter
Lifetime Member
May 9, 2013
The Big Country
Starting 10 days of PTO.

Spent 20 minutes in a meeting telling a team in no uncertain terms that there was no way I was going to commit to what they were asking me to do.

I tried being nice, I tried being rational, I tried to stay calm. About the only thing I succeeded at was not calling them a bunch of retarded-ass methbillies.
2 more days of hell and I'll be off work until July 6th.

Texas_Lone_Ranger

Jul 4, 2020
Northwest

'Murca!!!

contender buff

TGT Addict
Mar 29, 2011
ft worth tx
Good morning y’all !
A13DDD7D-717E-482F-B581-A0EAE0865AA0.jpeg

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast