• ...and so much more!
  • Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    The dog walking is done for the morning. Next one probably early this afternoon. While it may get hotter by then, it was 78 at 0700 when we went out, chances are the humidity will be lower and that would be a good thing because it was 98% this morning. I don't mind hot so much as the hummadidity; having to change my clothes three times a day because they get soaked during our walks is getting old.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Heat exhaustion can sneak up on you, and the older you are, the harder it hits you.
    It must be true. Well, plus I probably acclimated to the Pacific NW over the 35 years I lived there.
    I was helping a buddy wth some heavy yard work. Ran his weedeater for a couple of hours. I drank a LOT of water. The next day I was slammed. Went back to bed for an hour or two and then was okay. I think it may have been heat exhaustion and maybe it shows up after the fact?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    July is an interesting month for me. My beautiful bride’s birthday is the 17th. A great friend of mine’s wife’s birthday is the 18th. My paternal grandfather (who is the reason I joined the military) died on the 7th. And July 10th was the crash of Yanky 72, of which I knew almost the entire crew. Love your wife, love your family, and cherish your friends.
    Don't forget my birthday on Monday. :p

Mills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2020
    Texas
    Happiness is finding an ammo can full of green tips you forgot you had,
    61630C59-5301-4C96-9922-3D0274B9ABED.jpeg

Attachments

• 61630C59-5301-4C96-9922-3D0274B9ABED.jpeg
      61630C59-5301-4C96-9922-3D0274B9ABED.jpeg
      268.2 KB · Views: 400

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    Morning everyone. Got the call at 5:03 this morning that my Dad had passed away peacefully while he was asleep. Gods Speed F.P., may you RIP.
    Sincerest condolences.
    I remember still remember the morning I got that call. In a way I was at peace with him passing in his sleep as he was no longer suffering. Hardest hing I ever had to do was call my granny and tell her. I still get teared up thinking about that conversation. It's been almost 20yrs., but a lifetime of memories to reflect on.

Mills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2020
    Texas
    Mornin peeps.
    Anyone seen that comet?

comet update for tomorrow evening, July 12
    AROUND JULY 12: Comet NEOWISE will race past the sun and start to become visible in the evening instead of early morning. You’re going to want to look near the northwestern horizon to get a look.

As the month progresses, the comet should rise higher in the sky, moving towards constellation Lynx toward the Big Dipper.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Got most of the mowing done around the house earlier, and started towards the front fence line, and noticed a wet spot. Another water leak!. Got it dug up and located, and have it fixed, and now I just have to wait a but to turn the water back on.

Sure am ready for cold shower and a cold beer!

Top Bottom