• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    In my early 20s had a few bouts with acid reflux that was so bad I thought I was having cardiac issues. Thankfully that doesn't happen anymore.

They were probably stress induced. Makes me shiver thinking about them.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I got a dilemma, fellas. I want to do live commentary on tomorrow’s debate like I did for the Cruz - beta deal two years ago. I’m just not sure my liver can handle the bourbon necessary to listen to Joe. That thread got wrapped up into the consilidatwd VetoBeto thread, but it starts pretty much here and goes on for a couple of pages.

Seriously, I still don’t know why I didn’t win a Pulitzer for my efforts that night. Y’all did nominate me, right?

If I skip the bourbon, it may not make Joe’s response any more coherent, not that it really matters cause I know y’all really tune in for the commentary, and that requires bourbon; about half a can of Copenhagen, too.

I must he growing old if’n I got to have an internal debate on whether or not a sprained liver is worth the effort to keep the electorate informed.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I got a dilemma, fellas. I want to do live commentary on tomorrow’s debate like I did for the Cruz - beta deal two years ago. I’m just not sure my liver can handle the bourbon necessary to listen to Joe. That thread got wrapped up into the consilidatwd VetoBeto thread, but it starts pretty much here and goes on for a couple of pages.

Seriously, I still don’t know why I didn’t win a Pulitzer for my efforts that night. Y’all did nominate me, right?

If I skip the bourbon, it may not make Joe’s response any more coherent, not that it really matters cause I know y’all really tune in for the commentary, and that requires bourbon; about half a can of Copenhagen, too.

I must he growing old if’n I got to have an internal debate on whether or not a sprained liver is worth the effort to keep the electorate informed.
    Do eeeet!!!!

Top Bottom