• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    So after my coffee and dropping the kids off at school, I went to wet a line at a boat launch by my house on Lake Pontchartrain in Metairie, LA.

I caught this little bass in the exact same spot as I caught the redfish 10 days ago.

Did I mention I love Southeast Louisiana fishing.

e0c3d2a0ca5231b8cf647a6af78420e4.jpg
    b3acc4bab6b27904d07e52ebc518f1a5.jpg

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Nice! Your morning is starting out pretty good! :frog:
    Gun Zone Deals

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Between Bozeman and Butte, my buddy has a place outside Whitehall.
    That's beautiful country and Bozeman is a fun town. We lived in Eastern WA for years and got over there once in a while.
    Best spots in MT, though:
    * Glacier NP
    * Gallatin Valley around Big Sky (Got Fly Fishing?)

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    Between Bozeman and Butte, my buddy has a place outside Whitehall.
    A good friend is from Saco (NE Montana). His family has a lot of acreage along the Milk River. There are some huge whitetail in that area. Unfortunately his uncle sold off a good chunk of it. Bill Jordan used to lease the place and did a few of his Realtree Outdoors episodes there. Abundantly beautiful, but cold.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looks friggin sweet! (and got me reading up on 300prc)

I'd be curious how the ACC feels compared to my W3C...(will take/post pics at some point)
    I'm running a KRG on my current 6.5cm
    I'd take the MDT anyday. Its trial and error, but the MDT is just really user friendly and is very adjustable. Its also a boat anchor and you can add weights. I didnt buy it to be light... I want it heavy to soak up the 300prc recoil. I was really surprised at how little the 300prc had after the hybrid suppressor. Considering what it's got going for it.

I know hornady didn't reinvent the wheel with it... but it carries a ton of energy and it goes transonic around 1700-1800yrds at my 2700ft elevation. I'm not quite reloading yet, so it's a factory option. Half price of the bad boy 338lm. Which, I still dream about at night. Lol

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    Howdy Folks. It's certainly been a Monday.
    I'd take the MDT anyday. Its trial and error, but the MDT is just really user friendly and is very adjustable. Its also a boat anchor and you can add weights. I didnt buy it to be light... I want it heavy to soak up the 300prc recoil. I was really surprised at how little the 300prc had after the hybrid suppressor. Considering what it's got going for it.

I know hornady didn't reinvent the wheel with it... but it carries a ton of energy and it goes transonic around 1700-1800yrds at my 2700ft elevation. I'm not quite reloading yet, so it's a factory option. Half price of the bad boy 338lm. Which, I still dream about at night. Lol
    You might want to discuss the 300 PRC with @Bradmartin78 He went from 300 PRC to 338 LM. You went from 338 LM to 300 PRC. Y’all may have some helpful advice for each other.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Howdy Folks. It's certainly been a Monday.

You might want to discuss the 300 PRC with @Bradmartin78 He went from 300 PRC to 338 LM. You went from 338 LM to 300 PRC. Y’all may have some helpful advice for each other.
    Agreed.

I will say though... I'm happy. I need to zero then 1,000, 1500 and 2,000.

Can't stop shooting my new bow at 40yrds though

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US

^Great perspective, thanks!

The 300prc cost/ballistics is what jumped out once I started looking.

I'm right there with ya on the 338lm want, but that'll be an expensive mouth to feed... ;) (been thinking about getting a Bat Machine to use for a larger build)

Top Bottom