Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I thought Moonpie was also from this area and was hoping that that range was local, it looks very nice. Thank you sir for the information.
    Moonpie is local to everybody. He'll drive halfway across the state for a gathering, no hesitation. No matter how much crap we give him on the forum, he's a great guy. If you haven't shot with him, you're missing out.

As for the distance between Spring and Greenwood, if anyone ever invites you to go, it's worth the trip. That range is gorgeous, even if it's not as well-equipped as some others. I first went there with my dad in 1978 to shoot in the first pistol silhouette match they ever held.

Cooper

cur dog
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2020
    Spring Tx.
    Moonpie is local to everybody. He'll drive halfway across the state for a gathering, no hesitation. No matter how much crap we give him on the forum, he's a great guy. If you haven't shot with him, you're missing out.

As for the distance between Spring and Greenwood, if anyone ever invites you to go, it's worth the trip. That range is gorgeous, even if it's not as well-equipped as some others. I first went there with my dad in 1978 to shoot in the first pistol silhouette match they ever held.
    Actually looking forward to joining in on one of the gatherings, sounds like a great time.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    What I can say about Moonpie, I don't think I've ever walked by him without him putting a very fine shooting pistol in my hands to try out.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Holy crap!

:green:
    It's only 100 bars. I think the most trick-or-treaters we've ever had was 96.

I figure this year will either be heavy or light on the traffic. Either everyone is wanting to get out of the house or a substantial number of folks are still scared of the wu-flu. I just don't know which it will be.

Top Bottom