• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Got a couple slices off the ham to take the morning meds with. Didnt touch the pies.

Victory!

I'm looking at the weather and it's supposed to rain tonight and tomorrow then even freeze, and the snow symbol popped up next week here in Little Elm but that's wishful thinking I'm thinking.

I'm fully free from limitations, going up n down ladders after my hip surgery, now and have some maintenance on some morter cracks and windows to recaulk. I just need a couple dry days as I dont want water to freeze back there as it would waste my effort.

I'm using that Quickcreet sanded mortar repair caulk on the small cracks and there are a couple joints I will chisel out or are just falling out loose to refill.

I've got an arch that I might have to hire out though as it might need partial rebuild and th as ts voodoo to me. I know they are not really structural but it's over folks head at the entrance so...

Last edited:

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Got a couple slices off the ham to take the morning meds with. Didnt touch the pies.

Victory!

I'm looking at the weather and it's supposed to rain tonight and tomorrow then even freeze, and the snow symbol popped up next week here in Little Elm but that's wishful thinking I'm thinking.

I'm fully free from limitations, going up n down ladders after my hip surgery, now and have some maintenance on some morter cracks and windows to recaulk. I just need a couple dry days as I dont want water to freeze back there as it would waste my effort.

I'm using that Quickcreet sanded mortar repair caulk on the small cracks and there are a couple joints I will chisel out or are just falling out loose to refill.

I've got an arch that I might have to hire out though as it might need partial rebuild and th as ts voodoo to me. I know they are not really structural but it's over folks head at the entrance so...
    Failure. Assaulted by pies.

Top Bottom