• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Had a CZ75 for a while. Having seller's remorse. It's weird how you grow as a shooter and improve your skills. The stuff you couldn't shoot worth a damn changes into great platforms.

Have had 3 CZ75 variants. Always got bored with them over time and sold/traded them all but they were nice guns and I’d like to eventually get another. Kinda wish I’d have kept my 85 Combat.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Had a CZ75 for a while. Having seller's remorse. It's weird how you grow as a shooter and improve your skills. The stuff you couldn't shoot worth a damn changes into great platforms.

CZ's have always shot good for me. Kinda like a lazer.
    I started with a 75b Omega a couple years ago. Then added a P07 last year. Id like to get a 75 single action only in stainless. I like the way the CZ's fit my hand.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Maybe all my negative hate waves did some good. The doctor's office called this afternoon while the wife and I were in town picking up dogfood and a few other things. Asked if I could be in the office at 8 in the morning. Wow!

Told her I would have to rearrange my schedule, but yeah, I would be there. Got to throw in some guilt towards them!

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Going to call it a night, and head to bed for a few hours sleep before we have to get up early in the morning.

I'll wish everyone a good night, and good day tomorrow, and I should be back sometime tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully the week will end on a better mood than what it started out with.
    Good luck with the tests.

prisondoc

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2020
    Converse TX
    Mornin
    0bca14610c5281b0d514420193070fb0.jpg

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    F--- it all. Got up about 0400 today. Took the dog for a walk at 0530, kept it short, going for a longer one when warmer later. About 20 minutes ago, I figured I'd try to get another hour or so of sleep. Went back to bed. About 5 minutes after that, the mongrel comes upstairs and jumps up on the bed. Petted her for a bit and told her to go to her bed, as she started to get up, she heaved all over my bed. No more sleep for me, doing the laundry now. Thank goodness I bought that waterproof under the sheets bed cover! As it is, I only have one set of sheets - you know - it's a bachelor thing. Guess I'll be getting another set for such emergencies because had this happened at 9pm, I'd not be getting to bed until at least two loads of laundry was done and dried.

Top Bottom