• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    F--- it all. Got up about 0400 today. Took the dog for a walk at 0530, kept it short, going for a longer one when warmer later. About 20 minutes ago, I figured I'd try to get another hour or so of sleep. Went back to bed. About 5 minutes after that, the mongrel comes upstairs and jumps up on the bed. Petted her for a bit and told her to go to her bed, as she started to get up, she heaved all over my bed. No more sleep for me, doing the laundry now. Thank goodness I bought that waterproof under the sheets bed cover! As it is, I only have one set of sheets - you know - it's a bachelor thing. Guess I'll be getting another set for such emergencies because had this happened at 9pm, I'd not be getting to bed until at least two loads of laundry was done and dried.
    Uncanny how they can always miss the tile and hit carpet or upholstery...

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Looks like the $1/rd 9mm disappeared. LOL
    Expecting it to be $2.00 per round soon should Biden be sworn in. Right now, unless the Supremes take the cases and void massive quantities of votes (such as all the after the deadline votes mailed in in PA & those with no signatures - as allowed by the PA Supreme Court which has zero legal authority to change how voting is conducted), looks like it will be that way come January 20th.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Mawnin misfits

B0Hz7xMCUAABW6l.jpg

Top Bottom