I always miss the good stuff.
    85B638B7-6FA5-4CD5-93D4-7C243968EE12.jpeg

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Well, got some results back this morning. I have some skin cancer that needs to be taken care of, and the doctor has me scheduled to see a dermatologist for that. They want to do another colonoscopy to check some things out further to see what is going with my stomach problems. And she scheduled me for some X-rays and an MRI of my lower back to see if she needs to follow up with sending me to see a neurologist. So more tests starting next week! Sounds like fun.

So, I'm starting to make my chili tonight for everyone and going to try and take my mind off things as best as possible. Quite likely, there will be some beer involved today for sure!

AZ Refugee

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Well, got some results back this morning. I have some skin cancer that needs to be taken care of, and the doctor has me scheduled to see a dermatologist for that. They want to do another colonoscopy to check some things out further to see what is going with my stomach problems. And she scheduled me for some X-rays and an MRI of my lower back to see if she needs to follow up with sending me to see a neurologist. So more tests starting next week! Sounds like fun.

So, I'm starting to make my chili tonight for everyone and going to try and take my mind off things as best as possible. Quite likely, there will be some beer involved today for sure!
    Good luck with it all, lower back issues suck! Hope the chili is not tough on you either!

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where

Damn dood, hope everything turns out ok.

Dont make the chilli too spicy, you might regret it in the morning

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Good luck with it all, lower back issues suck! Hope the chili is not tough on you either!
    Damn dood, hope everything turns out ok.

Dont make the chilli too spicy, you might regret it in the morning

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I'm going to be fine, just a hurdle that I have to get over.

Getting old ain't for wusses! :banana:
    Besides, I still got my sense of humor and good looks!

Going a little lighter on the spicy part of the chili!

Mills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2020
    Texas

Just consider it the scheduled 100k maintenance,
    You’ll be back chasing those Vemen in no time at all.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm

Being from AZ skin cancer is extremely common for those of us who lived before sun screen was common in the early 80s. My dad gets something taken off almost yearly. Only once did he need actual surgery to get something deeper.

So good luck on that.

Its been 5 years since my last colonoscopy where they took out a tiny polyp so need one again. They are simple if you never had one before.

I feel you on the back, I'm at I think 12 surgeries but finally feeling ok. My advice is no surgery unless there is no other way cause once they start it seems they never stop. My first was in 1992

Let us know how things turn out. Well pray for you.

Remember, you cant fix it if you dont know it's there.

Good luck.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Being from AZ skin cancer is extremely common for those of us who lived before sun screen was common in the early 80s. My dad gets something taken off almost yearly. Only once did he need actual surgery to get something deeper.

So good luck on that.

Its been 5 years since my last colonoscopy where they took out a tiny polyp so need one again. They are simple if you never had one before.

I feel you on the back, I'm at I think 12 surgeries but finally feeling ok. My advice is no surgery unless there is no other way cause once they start it seems they never stop. My first was in 1992

Let us know how things turn out. Well pray for you.

Remember, you cant fix it if you dont know it's there.

Good luck.

Thanks CC, I appreciate the prayers.

Long story short, I put off some things I should have taken care of a couple of years ago, but the wife had some more serious medical issues going on so we concentrated on her. She's doing great and I'm starting to fall apart! JK! Just going to take it one day at a time and do what I can and go from there.

Top Bottom