• ...and so much more!
  • lonestardiver

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Eagle Mountain Lake area
    Thanks CC, I appreciate the prayers.

Long story short, I put off some things I should have taken care of a couple of years ago, but the wife had some more serious medical issues going on so we concentrated on her. She's doing great and I'm starting to fall apart! JK! Just going to take it one day at a time and do what I can and go from there.

Gotta take care of yourself otherwise you can’t take care of others.

I’ve already had 1 lumbar surgery (no fusion...yet) but I was told I would have another and it will be a fusion. Other discs in that area are also making their presence known. My other was a neck surgery with fusion. Take care of the back. If you can get an MRI on a 3.0 Tesla machine, the tube is larger so it is not as claustrophobic as the older units plus it seems to have better resolution.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Shiner Bock and chili make a great combination! :banana:

Shiner in the chili while cooking is even better.
    When i was about 5, my dad & his buddy made some venison chili.
    As they were cooking they would add a beer every hour or so & let it cook down then add another.
    I dont know if it was the venison or the beer....maybe both, but thats the best chili ive ever eaten.
    So now anytime im making chili... it always gets beer.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Gotta take care of yourself otherwise you can’t take care of others.

I’ve already had 1 lumbar surgery (no fusion...yet) but I was told I would have another and it will be a fusion. Other discs in that area are also making their presence known. My other was a neck surgery with fusion. Take care of the back. If you can get an MRI on a 3.0 Tesla machine, the tube is larger so it is not as claustrophobic as the older units plus it seems to have better resolution.

I was already diagnosed with degenerative disc disease back in 2008. It was already to the point that surgery wasn't an option, but maybe things have gotten better or maybe some other options exist now that didn't then. I'm just going to see what the tests show, whether this issue now is just some of the old problem, or a new one.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Shiner in the chili while cooking is even better.
    When i was about 5, my dad & his buddy made some venison chili.
    As they were cooking they would add a beer every hour or so & let it cook down then add another.
    I dont know if it was the venison or the beer....maybe both, but thats the best chili ive ever eaten.
    So now anytime im making chili... it always gets beer.

Beer always goes in my chili! And venison, makes some of the best chili IMO.

Top Bottom