• ...and so much more!
  • SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    At the vet with the fur face. She had a lump on her throat for the last 2 weeks...thats getting bigger. They're about to biopsy to see whats in it.
    Hopefully the doc takes it easy on my wallet.
    Bummer! Hope she and he (wallet) are both relatively ok!

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    A good morning to all. Have a nice weekend. Bear in mind the greatest holiday of all time takes place just after the weekend next Tuesday. No presents or shopping necessary to celebrate it, no need to cook a big meal because ravenous and often contemptible family members are coming to your house to wreak havoc, no politics involved, no religious services to attend, dressing up not obligatory. You don't have to spend even a penny on anything like food, gifts or adornments; although some folks might make a small wager as to what will be determined on that day. There is no setting up a tree, no lights to hang on the house, no figures to plop down on the lawn, no costumes to wear. In fact no preparations of any sort are mandated to celebrate this special day unless maybe you are a hunter and like to hunt the pesky little critters for which the day is named but I think most folks give them a break on their day. Well most folks give them that respect on their day with the exception of the charlatans who wake them up from a long winter's snooze, drag them out of their dens into the full light of day only to be held up for all to see and then have a totally bogus prediction made about whether or not winter will be longer or spring will come early based upon whether or not they supposedly have seen their shadows. Have a Happy Groundhog's Day.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Morning folks....already doing work stuff and waiting for coffee to finish brewing.
    Speaking of coffee, mine finished brewing when I wrote the above post. Time to go fill the mug and enjoy it the same way some like their women - hot, black & nasty (my take on "hot, black & sweet" which is as I recall, but not necessarily correct as it could have been from another movie, the answer John Shaft gave to his waitress when she asked how he liked his coffee).

Last edited:

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Driving from SA to Laredo to day to drop off the stuff and pick up the cash.
    Hope the ck point dogs n officers are friendly.

So if yall dont hear from me again well send bail money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How's Lawyers Guns and Money?

Top Bottom