• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas_Lone_Ranger

Frontier Battalion
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2020
    Up Yonder'
    Afternoon Y'all.....Had a rough might trying to sleep last night. Between my back and hips hurting and my acid reflux it was rough.

A pleasant 71 degrees, and a slight breeze with lots of sunshine here in East Texas.
    Do we all here need to pitch in for you on a mobile masseuse?

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Do we all here need to pitch in for you on a mobile masseuse?

As long as she looks like this, sure! :banana:

blondeswede.jpg

AZ Refugee

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Not how a hog hunt should end (nobody hurt). Happened in Albany, outside Abilene.

My old boss has a similar experience in a Robinson 2 seater he was a passenger in. He and an HVAC contractor were headed to a meeting and the HVAC guy talked him in to flying. Pilot did his preflight, asked my old boss how much he weighed, ran calculations etc. Upon take off the tower told him there was a plane inbound and he would have to wait to use the runway. Pilot advised he would take off to the NW, tower told him to proceed at his own risk. Pilot tells my old boss that he does it this way regularly. They get up in the air and and then the pilot says we are not going to make it, starts flipping switches etc. turns back toward the hanger and according to my old boss they dropped what felt to him like 50 feet to the ground, hard landing. Pilot had time to call the tower and inform of emergency landing. No injuries, fire truck came over. Fire captain was also a helo pilot. He and pilot determined that he just did not have enough power to clear the trees with a 150 pound passenger. The NW takeoff that he had done umpteen times was always solo. The landing gear was damaged (not as severe as video) pilot flew back to the hanger. The drove tot he meeting and were only 10 minutes late.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I just fill my Coffee cup with the grounds and throw a little water on top.

My uncle was notorious for re-using coffee grounds. He would add a little fresh coffee on top of the day old grounds and brew another pot. He would re-use those same grounds all day long, just adding another pot of water!

I noticed a huge difference in the flavor of my stepmother's coffee and my uncle's coffee!

Top Bottom