Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

157087392_1478637799179364_8906991206107182824_n.jpg

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Ok, time to end this shit.

We have had a group of what I'll call kids or teens going thru cars in the neighborhood. If you leave it open they will go thru it. Over and over till a couple hours ago they escalated into burglary by opening and entering a garage. The owner happens to hear it and chased them off.

I warned all the neighbors this would escalate and it has.

I wont cry over some punk getting shot for going into someone's home but I would hate for a neighbor to have to deal with killing what is probably another neighbors kid. Them entering residences just skyrocketed the likelihood of that happening.

These idiots are getting patterned pretty well. Every couple nights at about the same time on the same streets. One kid on each side with a chase vehicle following at times. As far as I can discern from a few months of reports.

Just spitballing here.

Patience0830

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2020
    FreeStateuv IN
    Morning

ETA: Had to get these two in before the lake drawdown ends tonight,
    Posthole digger weighs a helluva lot more than I remember, and so does 360 lbs concrete.
    BTDT. Remember pouring the top for my shooting bench. My 44 horse Kubota said "ooof!" When I lifted it into place. Need to get some fluid in the back tires. The tiller is just barely enough weight to hold it down with a bucket full of soil.

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    Ok, time to end this shit.

We have had a group of what I'll call kids or teens going thru cars in the neighborhood. If you leave it open they will go thru it. Over and over till a couple hours ago they escalated into burglary by opening and entering a garage. The owner happens to hear it and chased them off.

I warned all the neighbors this would escalate and it has.

I wont cry over some punk getting shot for going into someone's home but I would hate for a neighbor to have to deal with killing what is probably another neighbors kid. Them entering residences just skyrocketed the likelihood of that happening.

These idiots are getting patterned pretty well. Every couple nights at about the same time on the same streets. One kid on each side with a chase vehicle following at times. As far as I can discern from a few months of reports.

Just spitballing here.
    We've been having the same in my neighborhood. Will catch them eventually.
    Stay safe and vigilant!
    Good morning y'all.

Top Bottom