Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    4E94B021-ED5C-46FB-8305-B90C9F6E20E4.gif

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Again?

Seems the ban hammer was swinging today.

But there just seems like a few topics go off the rails real quick around here. Talk about starting a militia, demanding a BOS, or "I believe in the 2nd Amendment, BUT......."
    I think the militia thing was normal till dude went full on retard. Folks wernt dismissing him only telling him to shut up in public cause it will bite him in the ass. He was too overwhelmed by his enthusiasm to understand that.

I did miss my chance at seeing the ban hammer swinging cause I went to bed early. Oh well cant win em all.

The BOS subject is one that it should be banned to even say BOS cause it induces retard syndrome in almost everyone. Actually it's a newly recognized psychiatric condition known as BOSS or Bill Of Sale Syndrome that effects the reasoning centers of the brain causing a suspension in the ability to discern reality from fantasy. Really cutting edge stuff.

Folks who believe in the 2nd BUT, deserve what they get IMHO. The cyber space equivalent of tarring and feathering and being run out on a rail is appropriate.

One subject that needs more in depth discussion is academy sports and their trigger locks and ammo policy. I think they should start temping the ammo purchasers before entry in the mornings for safety but others might disagree.....

Last edited:
    Top Bottom