• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    And brought to you direct from the future its Friday! Pay day, end of the week, start of the weekend.

Mowing day for me. Well for the back yard anyways as I cant mow both within 2 or 3 days of each other. Pretty sad but about 20 minutes is it for that kind of activity.

Also bill pay day and talk to the neighbor about replacing the fence day. I think I can manage 1 8ft section every couple weeks provided I have enough pain meds and higher one of the teen boys who hang around chasing my daughters. Hell, I'll higher one of the gender confused friends as long as they arent incompetent and can take direction.

With the price of lumber I'll be crying at the store. 16 6 inch pre stained cheap pickets is about 35.00. 1-8ft pressure treated 2x6, 3-8 ft 2x3, a pound of 2 inch #8 screws is about 65 bucks per 8 foot section. Multiply that by10 sections and you have 650 dollars. That doesn't count any poles I'll have to replace at 20 bucks each, concrete at 5 bucks a bag and rail ties at about 2.50 each or a couple gallons of sealer at the end. It will take all summer depending on the help from the neighbor and who I higher.

Happy Friday.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Oh, only 18,503 posts till this thread hit a quarter million.

I think that's easily done by Christmas time to new years day.

That's almost 10 years to the day from the start of the thread.

Ya, I'm bored and notice stupid insignificant facts. I cant help it I'm a trained observer.

ETA I may be a bit aggressive in my prediction. That's 231 days till new years which means 81 posts a day.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom