• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I don’t do snakes. I know they are not all bad, but a phobia is a phobia that started as a kid playing in the woods full of copperheads and cottonmouths.

I don't have a full blown phobia of snakes, and I don't go around screaming like a little girl if one is around, but they do startle me at times. My heartbeat does pick up a few beats!
    Venture Surplus ad

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Evening misfits

Started the back deck today. Got all the post concreted in, then tomorrow ill start framing. Just finished a badass Ny Strip with baked tater, grilled corn on the cob & a salad with all the fixins. Now about to go light the big ass bon fire.

Awesome! Well we decided to eat some of the lasagna tonight and postpone grilling until tomorrow evening instead. I'm fixing to crack open one of those cold adult beverages here in a few minutes!

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Evening misfits

Started the back deck today. Got all the post concreted in, then tomorrow ill start framing. Just finished a badass Ny Strip with baked tater, grilled corn on the cob & a salad with all the fixins. Now about to go light the big ass bon fire.
    You sure you own a 6.5cm? Jk buddy sounds like a good day. My wife made pan seared pork tenderloin with some roaster potatoes

Think I might grill a fallow deer tenderloin tomorrow night

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Howdy. Long day that started kayaking the Boerne City Lake. Had a good conversation with the local Game Warden while he was doing boater safety checks. Kid’s been here three years now and is one of the good ones.

Went over to Guadalupe River State Park after some pizza and beer at lunch and ran into a couple TPWD LEOs we’ve known for a bit and had another good chat.

Came home and put up the kayaks, then remembered tomorrow’s Father’s Day, so I poured a martini and put together the coffee and a fatty for the smoker in the morning.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Its go time

20210612_205210.jpg

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Howdy. Long day that started kayaking the Boerne City Lake. Had a good conversation with the local Game Warden while he was doing boater safety checks. Kid’s been here three years now and is one of the good ones.

Went over to Guadalupe River State Park after some pizza and beer at lunch and ran into a couple TPWD LEOs we’ve known for a bit and had another good chat.

Came home and put up the kayaks, then remembered tomorrow’s Father’s Day, so I poured a martini and put together the coffee and a fatty for the smoker in the morning.

A week from tomorrow.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I’m good with the snakes, but spiders are the reason flame throwers were invented.
    I used to be like that but learned to appreciate them in the country. I hate bugs that fly. I have yet to put up my bug zapper but walked out the back food the other night and seen an orb spider built a web right by the door. His web was killing it.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin

Damn its my first father's day tomorrow. Now I dont feel guilty about buying a rifle today

Its go time

This was a good one I had from a few months ago
    IMG_2581.jpg

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Scared me to. Glad it's not tomorrow. I still have time to let my wife know what I want.

Side note....my son passed 11 years ago and my wife has been giving me a fathers day card every year and signs my son name to it. it brings tears to my eyes every year and I love her dearly for it.

What an awesome wife. That is a very special thing for her to do for you every year. Thanks for sharing Pops.

Top Bottom