• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I've never seen it hit the fan but have seen it hit the wall of a porta john.
    shit.jpeg

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Really funny story, though not at the time.

It was about 3 AM and I was on perimeter patrol and very sick. We just had a bunch of Buddhist monks killed at a nearby temple. They were looking for the killers and we are out in the middle of no where and surrounded by fairly tall corn fields where you cant see a thing.

I think I was 18 or 19.

I was sick, the kind where you gotta go now and I'm hauling ass the mile towards my sections porta john. I usually approach drive by and t uh rn around to make sure no one is out there cause we have had outside people sneak up during an escape attempt to get the officer, at least distracted, or worse. Anyways not this time. I'm screaming into the stop and hop out with all my weapons and radios I cant just leave in the car and scramble into the shitter. I'm so in a hurry I dont even look for snakes or spiders.

Just as I'm pulling my pants down and concentrating on not crapping myself, unbeknownst to me, a group of farm workers are hunting animals in the field and let loose with a huge volley of 12 gage fire about 25 feet behind me in the dark.

Poof shit hit the wall of a porta john.

Funny now. I was pissed then.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Really funny story, though not at the time.

It was about 3 AM and I was on perimeter patrol and very sick. We just had a bunch of Buddhist monks killed at a nearby temple. They were looking for the killers and we are out in the middle of no where and surrounded by fairly tall corn fields where you cant see a thing.

I think I was 18 or 19.

I was sick, the kind where you gotta go now and I'm hauling ass the mile towards my sections porta john. I usually approach drive by and t uh rn around to make sure no one is out there cause we have had outside people sneak up during an escape attempt to get the officer, at least distracted, or worse. Anyways not this time. I'm screaming into the stop and hop out with all my weapons and radios I cant just leave in the car and scramble into the shitter. I'm so in a hurry I dont even look for snakes or spiders.

Just as I'm pulling my pants down and concentrating on not crapping myself, unbeknownst to me, a group of farm workers are hunting animals in the field and let loose with a huge volley of 12 gage fire about 25 feet behind me in the dark.

Poof shit hit the wall of a porta john.

Funny now. I was pissed then.

I remember years ago when they were building our new house, the contractor had a Porta-Potty delivered for the workers to use. Closest place was about seven miles away!

I'd usually stop by after work and take pictures and look at the progress. One night it was almost dark when I got here and had to go bad.

Sitting in the Porta-Potty, taking care of business, all those low-budget horror films of the getting killed while in the outhouse came back to haunt me that evening! There was not another person around for a long ways, and every little sound made me cringe!

Not my finest hour!

Top Bottom