• ...and so much more!
  • pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Thanks.
    No test, but they check for antibodies now when they do blood work, and I'll be having that done in a couple months.

One thing I don’t understand…I have antibodies, why the hell do I need a vaccine?

(Wife had covid very early, thought it was the flu but she was negative for flu. I got the flu soon after, tested positive for flu…but we both have antibodies so either it was covid, or I was asymptomatic)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Anyone know how to get a
    r.e.p.l.i.c.a.

V
    A
    C
    C
    I
    N
    E

card?

Asking for a friend
    emoji4.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    They Look like this.

Card stock

IMG_9080.jpg

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    A coworker tested CV19+ Thursday morning during a private Drs. visit, apparently she called the results into the office pronto.
    That afternoon, coworkers in close contact with her or, those that chose to be, were tested. I believe all were negative, not sure though.

This morning all @80 people in my Dept. (no idea if they did it building wide, maybe 4 or 500 people) had the below mandatory test and all results were negative. While collecting tracking data, they asked for my DL# and I refused to give it since it is relative to driving on public roads and not my medical data.

20210730_084547.jpg

Attachments

• 20210730_084547.jpg
      20210730_084547.jpg
      101.9 KB · Views: 44

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I can see some memes going around of a shady looking dude in a trench coat, standing on the edge of an alley. Psssst... hey... yeah you... you need a Vax card.

Sort of along the lines I was thinking too!

If we got into making bootleg vax cards, we could make some serious money before they pass some bogus law outlawing them!

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well damn. Tried to kill myself tonight. Was using a 60” rock bar to move a rock that was probably 500#. Managed to get the bar under it to flip it over. Thought I had the rock past 90degs on its way to flipping. Let my guard down and that rock fell back on the bar driving the tamp part of the bar into my chest just to the inside of my nipple. Holy fucksakes! I’ve had the breath knocked out of me plenty of times via solar plex. This was something new.. couldn’t breath for a good 20secs…. gasping like fish outta water. Never had my breath taken that high on my chest before. **** it hurt. No broken ribs. Lesson learned.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Well damn. Tried to kill myself tonight. Was using a 60” rock bar to move a rock that was probably 500#. Managed to get the bar under it to flip it over. Thought I had the rock past 90degs on its way to flipping. Let my guard down and that rock fell back on the bar driving the tamp part of the bar into my chest just to the inside of my nipple. Holy fucksakes! I’ve had the breath knocked out of me plenty of times via solar plex. This was something new.. couldn’t breath for a good 20secs…. gasping like fish outta water. Never had my breath taken that high on my chest before. **** it hurt. No broken ribs. Lesson learned.
    Shock to the Central Nervous System. A little closer to center would not have been good.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom