• ...and so much more!
  • Jarine88

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 24, 2018
    Tomball
    Morning Y'all....Monday done snuck in on us again.

Mid 70's, still and not a lick of breeze, humid and looks like clear skies here in East Texas this morning. Time for some coffee. And Bacon!

Upper 70’s here in the outskirts of Houston. Clear skies as well, with rain in the forecast for this afternoon.

No bacon this morning, but I am having my coffee with toast, butter and fig preserves. I used Ziegenbock to make a beer bread on Saturday. It goes well with the homemade preserves.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Upper 70’s here in the outskirts of Houston. Clear skies as well, with rain in the forecast for this afternoon.

No bacon this morning, but I am having my coffee with toast, butter and fig preserves. I used Ziegenbock to make a beer bread on Saturday. It goes well with the homemade preserves.

Fig preserves, with homemade bread and a cup of coffee! Life don't get much better than that!

My grandmother made lots of jams, jellies and preserves when she and her sisters canned every year. She had a fig preserve recipe that tasted just like strawberries that was one of my favorites growing up. I was also especially fond of her peach preserves too!

contender buff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    ft worth tx
    Good morning y’all !
    5DFC5E81-B5E2-4B3B-BF27-5EE32B9D4EE3.jpeg

Top Bottom