Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I was sad to see when it was cancelled.
    Same here. Whedon had several deep storylines ready to go. There were things in that first season that would be looked back on as hidden Easter Eggs if the series had continued. For example, throughout the series you see advertisements and t-shirts for the Blue Sun corporation. It was never mentioned during that first season but if the series had continued, it would have become a major player.

Screenshot from 2021-09-18 15-15-10.png

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Same here. Whedon had several deep storylines ready to go. There were things in that first season that would be looked back on as hidden Easter Eggs if the series had continued. For example, throughout the series you see advertisements and t-shirts for the Blue Sun corporation. It was never mentioned during that first season but if the series had continued, it would have become a major player.

View attachment 277670
    Joss Whedon is one guy who should keep his libtard mouth shut and quit tryin to convert everyone. He quite talented at what he does and I enjoy his stuff but I dont pay to be lectured by him.

I hope hes learned his lesson with the recent pushback hes got from his attitude by folks.

Like I said I really enjoyed his work, especially this series.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    You're lucky. Those of us who were fans from the beginning were served up episode 2 as the premier due to executive meddling.

After you've seen them, tell me how confused you'd be if you saw episode 2 before episode 1. I know I was like "Who are all these people? Why are they like that?" Episode 1 laid the foundation for all the characters, enabling everything to make sense. It's a crime that it wasn't the first aired.

Yeah, episode 1 was really good, middle of episode 2 now.
    You certainly missed alot starting with episode 2, that's for sure.
    I can see why it would be confusing.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    He was probably sent to his safe place with teddy bears, coloring books and a blackboard where he's writing, I WILL BE A GOOD BOY FROM THIS DAY FORWARD, one thousand times.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    He needs to start doing what I do. I delete most everything I post before I click post reply. I get out all the "you're a stupid phuktar little bitch" then take a breath and re word it. Lol

Top Bottom