• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Repair guy cant get out till tomorrow. Wont cost but a couple hundred bucks. Definitely cheaper than a new washer. These things are like a grand easy. What mama wants mama gets.

Its frustrating that parts of the washer are still under warranty and this plastic pos pump isnt.

If I wasnt such a crippled bastard I would replace it myself.

Cob

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2021
    Midland texas
    It was all done wrong in the first place toilets were on the same tee copper line from the showers to the cast iron copper line from the kitchen to the cast iron copper was all fubared I can’t wait to get the bill

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    1632852846526.png

Cob

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2021
    Midland texas
    Repair guy cant get out till tomorrow. Wont cost but a couple hundred bucks. Definitely cheaper than a new washer. These things are like a grand easy. What mama wants mama gets.

Its frustrating that parts of the washer are still under warranty and this plastic pos pump isnt.

If I wasnt such a crippled bastard I would replace

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    The anniversary of our first date was our wedding anniversary as well. One less date for me to forget. And I have. As well as birthdays. I have even forgot Valentines Day.
    Yes,,,,,I paid cor them too. Didn't help. Still forget.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Now that is just being mean!

I can't even tell you the date of our first date. I'm also not a big Valentines Day person, I feel like if we show each other we love each other everyday why do I need to waste money on one day that was just created for big companies to make money. I'm also not a big gift person, I think that's why Andrew wants to get the house done so much. I don't ask for much but he can tell I'm tired of living in our tiny cabin.....Oh and I think he's ready for me to have a real stove too. lol
    I can remember the day of our first date. The day after her birthday we went for a motorcycle ride and took her out for lunch and dinner that day.

Our wedding anniversary? It's either Sept. the 3rd, or the 4th!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    The anniversary of our first date was our wedding anniversary as well. One less date for me to forget. And I have. As well as birthdays. I have even forgot Valentines Day.
    Yes,,,,,I paid cor them too. Didn't help. Still forget.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I can't even tell you the date of our first date. I'm also not a big Valentines Day person, I feel like if we show each other we love each other everyday why do I need to waste money on one day that was just created for big companies to make money. I'm also not a big gift person, I think that's why Andrew wants to get the house done so much. I don't ask for much but he can tell I'm tired of living in our tiny cabin.....Oh and I think he's ready for me to have a real stove too. lol
    I can remember the day of our first date. The day after her birthday we went for a motorcycle ride and took her out for lunch and dinner that day.

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County

I remember what we did and what month just not the exact date. His sister would probably remember, we went on a dbl date with her and her boyfriend.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Wait a minute. We're supposed to remember those things??
    With some women, they can get pretty sensitive over dates of important events in their lives.

Mine? As long as I get it within the correct week that it happened, I'm golden!

But she knows that I have been having some difficulties with my memories of some things, so she cuts me a lot of slack and doesn't get bent out of shape, or offended if I happen to be off a few days.

Top Bottom